STACK Infrastructure Delivers First Data Center in Australia, Launching a Robust APAC Portfolio
Situated on 3.6 hectares and powered by a 105MW dedicated onsite substation, this 72MW campus features two purpose-built 36MW facilities with separate access points and diverse fiber entry points to accommodate multiple users with separation of security and services. Both buildings offer efficient air-cooling and flexibility to suit specific client technical, operational, and density requirements. The successful first phase 36MW delivery and the upcoming second 36MW development highlights STACK’s ability to provide scalable capacity supporting the rapid increase of client demand.
“We are proud to celebrate the opening of our first data center in Asia Pacific within the high growth hyperscale corridor of Melbourne,” said Pithambar (Preet) Gona, Chief Executive Officer of STACK APAC. “This first delivery, of many in Asia Pacific, underscores the harmony between STACK’s deep regional delivery expertise and its proven global development capabilities.”
STACK stands at the forefront of empowering cloud service providers and innovators with optionality to meet growth targets across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA. Recent worldwide developments include:
1) A strategically located data center campus in Osaka, Japan with 72MW of capacity across three planned buildings.
2) A 36MW campus in Tokyo featuring 18MW under construction and 18MW of expansion capacity.
3) In Seoul, Korea, a 48MW data center opportunity bringing scalability to a growing market.
4) A planned five-building data center campus offering 250MW of scale in Central Phoenix with a dedicated on-site substation.
5) A 200MW campus in Portland spanning 55 acres, with 96MW currently available for leasing.
6) A centrally located 84MW hyperscale data center campus in Frankfurt.
STACK’s rapidly growing offerings and expanding global footprint make it one of the largest private data center operators worldwide.
Source: Press Release